Friday 4 December 2015

CONSTRUCTION: PRACTICE POSTER


Today in class we looked at Abode InDesign and learned how to create text, add images, type in a shape, type on a path. I also figured out how to warp text to make it unique. In design was a complete new experience to me as I had never used it before. Below is some of the skills I learned:



To warp the text I created outlines and then used the white arrow to move the lines around.

I selected the pen tool to draw a line

I then selected the type on path tool

This was the outcome.

To do this on the text, I created outlines and then I went to the file tab, and then place. I then added in the picture.

 
I could then move the picture around until I was happy with the outcome.





 
 

I also had a play around with Photoshop and the different tools there, comparing InDesign to Photoshop. I found Photoshop easier, but that is just as it is more familiar with me as I know the software well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment