Thursday 3 December 2015

RESEARCH: FILM POSTERS

Today we looked at professional film posters in order to learn from the professionals. I looked at Inception, and created a word document with all the writing needed for my poster. Along with this I also looked at the font used for the credits on the poster. I researched the font, learning it was called 'Bee Two'. The font is a very narrow and all in capital letters.

Using Inception and posters we have in class I created this list for my film poster.


WRAP PRESENTS A BLACKLIGHT PRODUCTIONS A BENNETT FILM “A QUESTION OF IDENITY” MARCUS COULING JORDAN BLAKE DEMI COLLINS KATE BRAFORD SOPHIE JONES OMAR PARREIRA ALEX CHALLEN JOE SKYES GEMMA TIKKOO ALEX LONGWELL AND JAY COLLINS AS THE GHOST
CASTING BY SUZY PARRISS

MUSIC BY MICHEAL OMARI

COSTUME DESGINER JANE BLOOM

FILM EDITOR LEE SANDERS

PRODUCTION DESIGNER JESSICA KAWAII

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY NIA KALE

VISUAL EFFECTS BY LINDA WARREN

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS JAMES O’BRIEN CHARLIE JOHNSON

PRODUCED BY JONATHAN GRANT JAY COLLINS

WRITTEN BY JORDI SKILBECK

DIRECTED BY DEE THOMPSON



AUGUST 2016  (25th) +




AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL 3D AND IMAX 3D IN SELECTED THEATRES


SLOGAN = HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE

Instagram bug: @aquestionofidentity
Facebook bug: facebook.com/aquestionofidentity
Twitter bug: @blacklightmovie

I decided we needed a slogan, which I am still working on, but this was a rough idea for one.

I also gathered transparent logos for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for my poster, as a lot of recent posters have those on them to spread the word via social media.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. You have worked efficiently in class to continue researching the genre codes and conventions. You have used professional posters to plan your own work and you show your planning clearly.

    ReplyDelete