Friday 12 February 2016

RESEARCH: TRAILER CREDITS

When editing my trailer, as I was going to put in the trailer credits. I realised all the  recent trailers I had watched such as Allegiant, Mockingjay and Deadpool, did not have all the trailer credits and just had a page showing their social media sites, the release of their film and a hashtag for the film. As this seemed to be the more modern and up to date thing to do, I suggested this idea to my group, and I began researching trailers and the end credits.

























                                                                                                                                                                 I then compared it to older trailers such as We Brought a Zoo| (2011), Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) and Catwomen (2004).



After watching the Allegiant trailer, I was so intrigued by their social media pages that I added them on snapchat, a photo below is me looking at the snapchat for The Divergent Series, along with some screenshots from the films Snapchat. Belong is both an animation and still image collage, created on the app Fuzel. 

The still collage


1 comment:

  1. Excellent research into film trailer credits. You were instrumental in observing the changes in current trends. You present your findings using Fuzel collage, making excellent use of the graphics to set it out clearly.

    ReplyDelete