Monday 8 February 2016

CONSTRUCTION: POSTER FEEDBACK

Upon creating two experimental, practice posters (view posts HERE and HERE), I have decided to change my initial poster idea. Upon getting feedback from the following people:
Sarah Collins, 46, female, Greater London, England:
"I like the dissolving image as it looks like his identity is dissolving and is no longer going to exist"
Joanne Conway, 23, female, Surrey, England:
"I think the smoke works better as it looks more professional"
Jenny Conway, 36, female, Surrey, England:
"The smoke defiantly flows smoother than the dissolving image"
Jordi Skilbeck, 18, male, London, England:
"The dissolving is good, however not enough. I personally think the smoke looks more professional and slicker. Although if you did want to continue with the dissolving effect you would need to add more to it and make more of him fade away, especially by the feet."

The majority said they thought the smoke looked more professional, and flowed smoothly. The 18 year old male said how the dissolving effect is good, however not enough, if I was to follow it through I showed make it fade away more of him.

Upon this feedback, I have decided to change my initial idea and follow through the smoke poster, I will still have my idea of using a scenes from the movie going across the poster in a diagonal line.

No comments:

Post a Comment