Monday 25 January 2016

CONSTRUCTION: FILMING

Today Kate, Sophie and I  and I went to Kingston to film the scene where Sydney is looking at an expensive jewellery shop (Links London) and walks in. She was carrying two small expensive bags; Pandora and Hermes. This shows how she has a lot of disposable money and the audience would question where a young girl would be getting all this money from. This will drive the audience to watch the film, as they would be intrigued to find out more about Sydney.

We also filmed in the car on the way there, as I have passed my driving test I drove and Sophie filmed me while sitting in the back. This is a leading shot, and we thought it could add more depth and make our trailer more multi-locational.

This was made on befunky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment