Saturday 2 January 2016

MUSEUM OF MOVING IMAGES

I visited New York over the Christmas and while there I visited the Museum of Moving Images. While there I learnt a lot on sound, editing and everything that goes into making a movie. I also saw things such the first film projector. Below are some images from my trip. I made this collage by using the app called fuzel:


There was also tasks to do in the editing section where you could add sound and choice which soundtrack and sound effects you wanted. For the soundtrack I used the film Twister for an example and for the sound effects I used Jurassic Park. 



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you enjoyed this museum visit! Please use a collage tool to present these images as the Blogger format is not kind to images... the strung out presentation is a disincentive for readers. Have used Fuzel in the past? It's my current favourite.

    ReplyDelete