Saturday 2 January 2016

INDEPENDENT FILMING

Over Christmas I went to New York, while I was there I filmed some clips of subways, street signs and buildings. I took these in order to make the trailer mutli-locational, I filmed these scenes so we could use them, we are going to use the air shot of London as an establishing shot. However I filmed there just in case. I thought my group could use the shots of London I took from the airplane when I was arriving back in the UK. I though these would be great establishing shots for our trailer.



I filmed a God's eye view of London from the airplane's descent to London.

2 comments:

  1. Are there images or video clips here that are slow loading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Video clips, I will check they are working and re upload them if i need to

      Delete