Tuesday 5 January 2016

PLANNING: POSTER

When thinking of the idea of my poster, I looked at many different posters. The three I liked the best were the ones below.
For this poster, I liked the dissolving effect where the characters bodies dissolve into the background. I thought this would work well for my poster. I thought Aaron's body can disintegrate as it shows how he is loosing himself and links back the the title 'A Question of Identity. 

For this poster I love the white background contrasted strongly with the villain, who is dark and in black. I also believe having the subject of the villain in the villain's body outline is strong as it shows how the victim loses to the villain. I thought my poster could feature the ghost and have his body fade into a picture of Sydney with the passports. This shows how The Ghost controlled Sydney and gives the audience a slight insight to the movies plot. 
For this poster, I love the strip showing the car crash, it gives an insight to the plot line of the movie. I think it grasps the viewers attention and makes them curious as to what happens in the film and makes them want to watch it. For my poster, I thought I could have the strip being Sydney and The Ghost making the passport deal in the warehouse.

For my poster, I am going to combine the idea I got from Unknown and Looper, and have Aaron dissolving into the background, and have a strip showing why Sydney died. For the background I plan to use a very dark blue/grey colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment