Thursday 5 November 2015

CONSTRUCTION: FILMING

Today in class my group and I filmed the police custardy scene for our film trailer. I made theese collage using the app photo grid.

The picture on the left is the app when you first click on it, I click grid then select all the images  I want in my collage. The photo on the right was after the collage was set, I decided to add a filter to create a smoother edge to the photos and tie them all together nicely. I choose S4 and turned the density of the filter done slightly, so it wasn't so full on.

This is a collage of the filming process, I filmed all of this scene as I had not filmed much yet, I also was in charge on lighting and making sure the room was nicely lit.


I also did the props for this scene. This included the death report I had already created, see blog post here. Along with some emails I forged between Aaron and the Ghost - see that blog post here

When filming, I filmed a close up of Marcus' hand, this was inspired by The Honourable Woman, as I saw the clever idea of using close up on hands to portray emotion, rather than just the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment