Wednesday 18 November 2015

CONSTRUCTION: IDENT

Today, I created the company Ident using Abode Photoshop, I did it by first creating the background. I did this by using the gradient tool
and selecting the colours black and grey. I then created a new layer and added in this picture of the map I got from the internet.
Then to create the earth as a 3D sphere I went on the 3D tab then New Mesh from Layer, and Sphere.
 I then played around with the earth, moving the map around until i was happy, I could move around the map while keeping the 3D circle by using the 3D tools on the side.

I then dragged the Earth into the bottom right hand corner, and made the Earth a lot larger so it filled the majority of the right hand side third of the screen. I played around with making the Earth transparent or black and white, however this did not look quite right as it made the earth look 2D, and make the whole thing look less slick and professional.
After I did this, I then typed out 'Blacklight Productions', then clicking on the window tab at the top, I selected animation. I then selected the text layer and used the different keyframes to move the text and fade it in and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment