Friday 13 November 2015

RESEARCH: IDENT

Today, my group and I started to look at making our company Ident, using a programme called iStopMotion, however upon thinking about the Ident, we have decided to try a animation programme. As we believe it may just look a lot smoother, along with this it will cause us to step out of our comfort zones and try something new.
I researched animation programmes, I first looked at the big ones such as Maya 















I then tried to find a free online one that will do what we want it to I found sites such as: 

I then tried using some of these softwares, playing around and seeing if they are what we wanted.


I then looked at making an animation using photoshop, I did this by playing around with the different tools until I was familiar with the keys and understood how to do it.
I played around with the visibility of the different layers, in the animation window on photoshop.
To practice I used some pictures from my AS photography project as I had pictures of someone dropping a piece of fabric. I think for a first try, and the process being trail and error this worked well.

This is the gif I made using the animation tool on Photoshop


1 comment:

  1. Your group has worked efficiently and creatively planning and constructing your production company ident.

    ReplyDelete