Monday 9 November 2015

RESEARCH: PRODUCTION COMPANY IDENT

I came up with the name of blacklight for it, I then came up with the Ident idea of a black background with a light in the middle, a black circle then moves up in a semi-circle and covers the light source, creating a sort of eclipse. The name 'blacklight' then appears over the circle. The circle then moves off the light and continues off the page.
My first idea was backlight, which helped me develop the idea for the backlight with the circle covering the light. I then put more thought into the idea and decided blacklight sounds a lot more interesting and is more intriguing.


When thinking of what to call the production company I turned to google for help:

1 comment:

  1. Your group has put a huge amount of care and research into planning and constructing your production company ident.

    ReplyDelete