Friday 6 November 2015

PLANNING: TITLE

Today my group and I were thinking on titles for our film trailer.
We thought of many ideas such as
-Justice
-Appeasement
-The counting
-Impartiality
-Detachment
-Vengeance
-Retaliation
-Examination of identity
-Identification Crisis
-Consequence of Identity.
-Question of Identity
-Lost Identity 
-The Identity


I came up with consequence of Identity as I thought of the many ties ins with our trailer idea and consequences of identity, such as;
- The migrants, risking their life in order to get a new identity to cross the boarder
- Sydney starts to loose her identity as she spends more money and changes her lifestyle more and more
- Aaron starts to loose his as he is taken into custody.
- The Ghost's identity is a mystery

So putting all of these into consideration, I decided Consequence's of Identity was a good idea, so I spoke to my group and explained my reasoning behind my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment