Thursday 19 November 2015

RESEARCH: IDENT FEEDBACK

After making the Ident, I got some feedback, and what we could improve about the Ident. I did this by showing the Ident to a series of different people, varying in age and gender and asking for feedback.

"Could potentially look better with a multi-coloured background" - Jordi Skilbeck, male, 18 years old London.
I thought about this answer, and decided for our genre of trailer, I don't believe the company producing it would have a bright multi-coloured background. As it gives off a different atmosphere then the one I am trying to achieve. This being said, I believe the black and silver background looks best, however I agree a multi-coloured background would be more eye-catching.

"The Earth could rotate and spin" - Sarah Conway, female, 48 years old, Surrey.
When making the production company Ident, I considering rotating the earth, however I worried it would take away from the key aspect of the Ident, the company name. I did not want the audience to look at the Earth rather than the words 'Blacklight Productions'.

"The efficient speed of the text drop meant that, while it allowed for an element of suspension, the viewer will not become disinterested" - Alex Shah, male, 17 year old, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment