Monday 16 November 2015

DISTRIBUTION: USING SOCIAL MEDIA

Twitter:
I created a Twitter page for my group, as Twitter has 250mill different visits per month. I named our twitter @TheUnhinging. I will use it to post short (140 or less characters) posts that are linked to our film. I will also use this to talk to people that might like and see our film, also using it for networking, such as distributors and journalist. See Twitter page here

To see my blog post on the Twitter page click HERE

  

Facebook: 
My group has created a Facebook page for our opening film. Facebook has 750mill different visits per month. And we will use it to start and maintain an ongoing relationship with our audience for the film. We can talk with them, getting feedback and creating buzz for the film. See Facebook page here



Instagram:
My group has also created an Instagram page for our opening film. Instagram has 50mill different visits per month. And my group will use it to talk to our audience and create buzz for our film. We will do this by uploading pictures and short 15 second video clips. See Instagram page here





CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST ON THE TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment